We Believe In The Power of First Impressions
01 / Web Design
Your website is the first impression for your company. You want your site to reflect your company's vision while engaging your audience.
B.Innovative has a knack for understanding the big picture, while focusing on small details. We follow a careful process to understand your business, offerings and objectives. We create sites that fit and support your brand, engage your users and help grow your business.
03 / Process
Every successful web design project requires a road map. Our approach to creating innovative websites is summed up in the following steps:
02 / Mobile
We live in the age of tablets and smartphones. Nearly half of all internet users access online content from their mobile devices. If your website is not optimized to be viewed on mobile devices, then you may be losing customers. B.Innovative designs web sites that can be viewed on desktops as well as mobile devices.
Who Are We?
1) We are an awesome web design company.
2) We are committed to creating eye catching websites, that strategically engages a target audience, all while conveying the vision, identity, and mission of your brand.
3) Quality is important to us.
4) We are passionate about building strong relationships with everyone we interact with
5) We believe your site is simply that - your site. Your site should represent you, your personality, and your brand.
6) We think the web design process should be fun for all involved.
7) We think small details are important.
8) Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.
9) We measure success by how much we "WOW" our clients
B.Innovative was founded by Brittney Jackson (of which the "B" was derived) in 2017. Brittney has a strong IT background and a degree in Information Systems with a minor in Business from Liberty University. Her career post graduation started with Help Desk with an emphasis in
troubleshooting and customer service roles. From there, her career evolved into Project Management and Contracts Administration.
The passion for Web Design began when Brittney's mother, who was a teacher at the time, asked if Brittney could put together a class website for her. The site turned out to be a wonderful tool for parents to keep up with class activities, homework assignments, and important information. She went on to do more small sites for friends and family.
Brittney eventually landed a volunteer position as webmaster for her church. This position taught her how to manage a website for a major corporation. This culmination of experience lead to the birth of B.Innovative, LLC.